Try the Frontier Buck from Portland’s Westward Distillery
Add this little ditty to your list of refreshing cocktails. Here, our friends at Westward Whiskey have shared their recipe for their signature Frontier Buck.
- 2 ounces Westward American Single Malt
- 1-ounce SOM Ginger Organic Cane Vinegar Cordial
- Half ounce Portland Syrups Spicy Ginger Syrup
- 2 dashes Bitter Housewife Lime Coriander Bitters
- Pour and combine ingredients in a tall Collins glass
- Add ice and top with Sparkling Water
- Garnish with a lime peel or slice
Westward Whiskey has been blazing trails in Portland’s renowned distillery community since 2004.
For nearly two decades, Westward Whiskey has brought something new, different and relevant to whiskey. A whiskey of the elements, Westward is born from the unique culture, climate, and abundant resources of the American Northwest. Their whiskey is matured to perfection in Oregon, where our hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters are the ideal environment to raise a world class whiskey.
You can find them in Southeast Portland at 65 SE Washington Street. Curbside pick-up now available for Portlanders, and shipping available to Oregon residents (and select states). Be sure to visit to their tasting room during your next trip to Portland!